Friday, April 11, 2008

On our way to Cologne

Warm winds from the south changed temperatures about 20° C. Perfect, thats how I like my spring after shoveling the car out of ice and snow for many days ... This week I worked out three times in the gym at work. And I am very proud of me. But yesterday I had a big pizza and did nothing to compensate. I was in Austria again, should have brought my camera as the drive down was very picturesque (The picture here is an older shot from the Starnberg lake).
Johanna has been excited all week singing Carnival songs and couldn't wait till today. She is looking forward to the flight and to see Joshi and her friends again. A weekend is not much time so I am not sure who we going to see besides Joshi's family. Now I need to finish packing (I am off today! Yay!!!) and then we can get ready to leave after Jo gets out of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home