Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back at work

I must have left my head at home this morning. Not that I had to drive back to get the milk bottles which I forgot neatly packed at home but then I also left my badge. This is not a big issue as I can enter the office building without. Is this only because Mara woke me up at 5 this morning wanting to play - right when Shawn hopped into the shower? However just yesterday I had left Mara's crib at the nanny's house. Fortunately we have that little travel bag for her to sleep in. I am very confused. Almost like the crazy condition I was in being pregnant. Still I enjoy being at work and my coworkers are fun and friendly. My next task is to figure out how to do Mom's taxes. German tax laws are awful and even the best tax program can't help you with all the questions. I will have to do a little more research ... ooh, i forgot, today is April fools' thats why!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home