
Oma Röschen passed away last weekend. This was a shock to all of us as we thought she would live at least another 5-10 years. Now we are all glad that she made the trip south for christmas and to meet Mara. What news to start working again. But my first week at work was pretty nice and it worked out well with our Nanny and the pick up and drop off. The funeral is next friday and Mike, Mom and I are flying up there. I will have to take Mara with me, Johanna and Shawn are staying home. For Jo it is a regular school day. Just one more week before Easter Vacation. Heike is coming down for the first week and I took off the second. Not sure what we are going to do. I feel like going away somehow. Been home too long.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home