Weekend fun
My search for a nanny had so far turned out only one woman who was willing to babysit Mara full-time at our house. She showed up last week, a big 20 year old "girl" who had good reputations from her last family. Unfortunately she is unemployed and told me yesterday that she can't live of the money she gets for watching just our child - and we can't double or triple her salary. I guess I need to look for another kid so she can watch two? Tomorrow I am going to check out another lady who lives about 20 min from our house. Hmm. Not the best solution either. But what options do I have?In exchange for snow which is almost gone we were blessed with sunny weather for some days now. It even got pretty hot so that you almost needed no jacket while walking outside. Sunday we took a trip to Tegernsee. Traffic was crazy, all of Munich had the same idea. But it was nice out there. Now I hope that we get a little more snow, Johanna's school ski course is starting tomorrow afternoon. The forecast looks good. Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home