
We did not make it to Cologne this year. Too bad. Not that I was a big fan of Carnival but now I still miss it. It would also have been a good opportunity to meet people. Jo wore her new princess costume at school and had ditched the idea to be a pirat. What else??? She had signed up for another class and is this time going to ski at
Spitzingsee with Aaron and his older cousins. While I was sitting on the porch yesterday I heard loud carnival music. People had closed up the main road in Holzkirchen and were partying on the market place. No parade but costumes and a lot of alcohol. The weather was perfect so I went for a walk with Mara for 2 hours. It had snowed a little Saturday morning and then turned sunny. Perfect to be outside.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home