Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mara's third Month

I can't believe my little sweet heart is already over two month old. Getting bigger every day. Now that I have organized a nanny i feel much better and can relax for the last month home. Mara has to learn how to drink milk from a bottle now. I am sure Johanna is eager to help. But I am not sure Mara will like it. Johanna actually never had a problem switching between bottle and Mommy. Next week Jo is off, winter or carnival break (As always Johanna liked to dress up as a princess!) but we don't fly to Cologne. Unfortunately Thomas is not feeling well, Jens' house is full and we did not manage to book airline tickets early on anyway. So Johanna might end up skiing with Aaron again and I was trying to hook up with my "little" cousin and her kids. The school had cancelled the ski lessons because of the warm weather. The last couple of days were spring like warm and sunny. Weird - but nice to go on walks with Mara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home