
We got a visitor coming for Johanna's birthday. After our traditional cake in bed in the morning we were rushing so much, that I ended up not checking the web for flight information. Just to find out that Andre's plane was three hours late. He did send SMS to Shawn and me. But I was not checking my phone. That way I had to drive to the airport twice. Sucked big time. But it is fun to have him here. He had not seen Mara yet and also brought lots of presents for the kids from Oma Phine. She just can't stop shopping! Tomorrow we are having the big birthday party with all of Johanna's friends. She is still missing Joshi and the Klosterhof kids but has made new friends here mostly at school. Jana called her yesterday and the girls chatted for a while. Mara is growing big weighting almost 6 kg and is starting to not only laugh but giggle at people. How cute is that!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home