A week of vacation
Rike and Mike inspired up to put up a movie instead of a normal picture this time. I hope you all like it. Tomorrow Johanna's school starts again. She is looking forward to seeing her friends again. Being home with just Mom and Mara is b-o-r-i-n-g, even all the playdates don't make up for it. Next friday she gets her first report card. No marks yet but a verbal rating. I am very curious. Shawn is on his little ski trip with my brother and his buddies. Weather seems to be perfect for them. Last week we visited Sünje and family, and it is really nice to have them living to close to us. A little over an hour drive ... the kids would have liked a sleep-over but we have to plan that for another time. Sorry, no pictures, I took the camera but forgot to take any.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home