
Only two more weeks at home. So today (Oma Röschen's 85th birthday!) is the first day that Mara is staying with her new nanny for a couple of hours. Actually it is only 2 hours but it still feels weird. I just dropped her off but she had slept for a long time and was all happy. Now I am sitting home and am trying to prepare for Johanna's birthday which is coming up on Wednesday. We need to bake three cakes: One for us to eat in bed, one for school and one for her party on Saturday. Oooooh. Too bad because I was trying to get rid of the last couple of pregnancy pounds. No chance. Also Uncle Andre is flying in Wednesday morning and staying until Sunday with us to celebrate. Have I told you about the new rubber sucker I found for Mara. A HUGE thingy but she loves it and takes it instead of sucking on my fingers. I could not tell the nanny to calm her by using her finger! So I was relieved to have an alternative. The other thing that safes my day is the sling. I loved it when I had Jo and now it is great with Mara, especially when she gets over tired and won't go to sleep by herself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home