Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Four more days and counting

Andre has already left Sunday afternoon. He was looking into postponing his flight but it was way to expensive. Too bad but he promised to take at least one or two more trip this year so visit. He was a great help with the kids. Now I am in my last week at home. And I am trying to get all little projects finished. But on the other hand I feel lazy and hope to enjoy my last days home. Weather has been perfectly hot and sunny. I am already getting a tan from walking Mara so I can catch up with my kids. Feels a little strange but I am actually looking forward to start working again. And with the nanny I found that I feel comfortable with Mara too. School Easter vacation is approaching fast, and I was talking to Mom earlier today to figure out how we handle that. I still have lots of vacations days left but not sure when I can take them. I need to talk to the people at work first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home