
I can't believe that I had been sitting in the sun on the porch in January and now we got more snow than we had all winter. Johanna is enjoying it but I am struggling through it with Mara in the stroller. Johanna had her friend Laura over most days and the two wanted to play with the baby! More often than now Mara actually liked it. After sitting inside all day yesterday we left the house late to clear the entrance from snow. After that we went for a little walk. What a weather: Sun and blue sky on the right, black snow clouds on the left. I want spring now! We have booked our flights to cologne in April and I am looking forward to see Joshi and his family again. I hope we have time to stop by and say hi to some of our other friends also? Summer vacation is still not planned but Graf and Josephine will be here within a month - finally to see the baby.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home