Thursday, April 03, 2008

April weather

So here we go again. More (really wet) snow after all those nice, warm, and sunny days. I am definitely not used to the persistent winters in Southern Bavaria. And everyone tells us what we got this year was no winter at all. Ha. I am longing for spring - NOW. Today I am off work. Had to switch my free Friday with Thursday this week. But I seem to be picking the icky weather days to stay home. Will relax a little, maybe get my hair trimmed and pick up Johanna and her friend early from school. Yesterday I had to drive down to Austria for work again. It was no problem at all, had to work around my schedule of pumping and picking up the kids, but it still worked out. Our Nanny told me that there is a big Swarovski factory outlet nearby. I must have passed it on my way down. Will take Oma Phina when she comes. I know she is digging that stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home