
This week I had to fly to Basle for once more before my vacation for a meeting. The weather was perfect and once in a while I enjoy being out of the house, getting breakfast served and no kids around. Even though I miss them as soon as I am away. Before dinner I walked through old town with a co-worker and she pointed out that usually there are a lot of people swimming in the Rhine river. So we went for a stroll along the banks and that day there were literally thousands of people in the water. It was quite a sight. Not sure if you can see them on the picture to the left but the stream of swimmers was amazing. Not sure that I really wanted to swim in the supposedly clean Rhine water. Afterwards we had a huge dinner with fondue and french fries which I have to work off back here in the office. Mike and Lene send pictures from their vacation house in Denmark - just one more week and we are off too!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home