Thursday, May 28, 2009

High School Reunion

Tomorrow I will take the train up to Flensburg to join my 20th high school reunion. I take the night train and hopefully be able to sleep some to spend all Saturday there. Mom will meet me at the station and we are going to return to Bielefeld by car to fly to Munich Sunday night. I am excited, unfortunately my really good old friends are both not coming. I will have to meet them some other time but I hope this reunion might get interesting anyway. 20 years and most of the people I have not seen since! Hopefully we will be back in time for my birthday party on Monday where I invited a couple of friends for coffee and the inevitable BBQ. If the weather is nice we open the pool for the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home