
Johanna was so excited all day that now she can't sleep until Graf arrives. Shawn is at the airport to pick him up but the plane is an hour and a half late. And as promised we woke up to the snow plow cleaning our street this morning at 4 am. I had to digg out the car under at least 15 cm of new snow. Nasty weather. Last weekend we were hoping that spring would finally make it and most of the older snow was gone. The kids and I have a cold again (And no, Mara cannot blow her nose yet, but she is pretending to). So hopefully we will get better before we have to fly. Just another 10 days and Johanna will go to the US. I am currently trying to find someone to watch Mara that first week of school break as our Nanny is on vacation and I forgot. janni and Bernd might take her some hours, which would be great as she knows them well. I also tried to sign Mara up for day care, but most are fully booked for September. We found one in the next village which also has great opening hours, so keep your fingers crossed for this fall.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home