
This weather is driving me crazy. Snow - sun - rain - snow. I wish for either spring or a nice cold winter weather were we can go skiing every weekend. Would like to try my cross-country skis one more time. I did make it into the gym today as my meeting got canceled and Anika picked me up to work out. Which was a good thing. Tomorrow will be busy again, as I have to drive to Austria again. Saturday we planned Johanna's belated b-day party. She wants to have a costume and theater party and I will have to look up some games, shop and bake before that. She invited a lot of kids also. Both kids are not fit all the way. I hope they don't get really sick. Mara is fighting her new teeth coming in and both have a cold with runny noses. As long as I don't get sick before my trip. Will have to pack nose spray for the airplane - oops, and also update my ESTER.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home