
Now that Johanna is in second grade we need to cover about 13 weeks of school holidays each year. This time we hoping to plan early so that we will not run out of vacation days. Also with Mom out of the country for four month - currently she is in Mexico - we are missing one back up option. The new plan is to have Johanna spend Easter in the US with Andre, Oma, and Opa. I also will see and find out if there are some sports or other camps which she could attend for a week here and there. Somehow the only good option I found so far are soccer camps. Not quite what she is looking for! Our health is improving and all women of the family are slowly getting better. I hope I will be fine to go swimming this Sunday!
1 Comments:
In Rösrath ist immer Platz für Jojo. :-)
Viele Grüße
Jörg
Post a Comment
<< Home