Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy New Year

We started the new year hoping for more snow but did not get any (half an inch doesn't count) on new years day. That was it. Since then it has been freezing cold but somehow we are lacking the snow altogether this year in southern Bavaria. Shawn tried to convince Jo to come skiing - on artificial snow - with him but she seemed to not be too interested. So we spend the last days before school mostly at home and went to the Germany Museum in Munich with my friend Anika. I already felt sick and now I am home with a cough, cold, and fever: I have not made it back to work yet. Looks more like I will have to stay home until the weekend at least. Today I kept Johanna home with me, which was a mistake. She is feeling to well and is getting bored with me, as I am sleeping and trying to relax all the time. I am not a good entertainer while sick.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 pm, Blogger Jörg said...

Na dann mal "Gute Besserung"!!
Und wenn ihr mal wieder echten Schnee wollt, kommt in Rösrath vorbei. :-)
Wir haben hier fast 20cm und das schon seit über einer Woche. Sogar die Sülz in Hoffnungsthal ist schon zugefroren!

Viele Grüße
Jörg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home