
Just to not get bored I had scheduled another business trip to Basel this week. By now I feel like I know the place well even though I have not seen anything of Basel yet. Tomorrow and Thursday Shawn is watching the kids. Johanna has arranged two play dates for the evenings which gives Shawn a little more time for the pick up. The following week I finally will see Jenn getting married. Can't wait to also meet up with Sabine and Julie - who is pregnant again - Hoooray. Makes me wanna try again, hehehe. Mara is most times such an easy and happy baby and I am blessed with her being a good sleeper as well. Johanna is now taking sports lessons at the local club twice a week but we are not sure whether she really likes it. Some days she seems very excited others she complains. Hmmm. She also didn't sign up for the recorder lessons at school anymore, the teacher was apparently too strict and she had problems with that. Hmmm. She told us that she preferred piano over recoder lessons? Maybe it is all a little much and I still want her to have time to play and rest.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home