SUNny - day
Finally another sunny day after many grey and cold. We used the time to explore some of our tourist sites in the neighborhood and went to ride the alpine bob slides at Blomberg mountain. By the time we left the house there was no time left to walk up the hill which my lazy family didn't mind too much. Johanna and I went down the newer faster slide while Shawn also took her up the mountain for the long one. Our timing was not perfect as they had to wait for their ride about 45 min on top of the hill. In the evening many families who went hiking use this option for a quicker descent. I went to go swimming that evening. It always feels good to work out. And as I have to travel to Basel this week again, I am not sure when I get to is again.
We also our local election in Bavaria yesterday. Slowly things are changing ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home