Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How to finance your car a new bumper and trunk

Monday morning 8 am. Shawn was driving Andre and Johanna to the airport - and Johanna was not sure how she felt about flying by herself to the US. We will see how it goes.

I had just dropped off Mara and was on my way to work. Which is a five minute drive from the Nanny's house. But even five minutes can be too much. I am not sure if that guy was drunk or just not wearing his glasses. No matter, he didn't see that traffic was slowing down and even putting on my emergency lights didn't seem to slow him down. So he ran right into my car. Great fun! Fortunately nobody was hurt. His car looked awful. Sometimes it is good to drive a big car! Can you read the license plate of my bumper? Now I hope I will get everything fixed before we go on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home