
Last weekend we went up to Erlangen to visit my old friends from Heidelberg University. Now all married and with kids we had a great time hanging out together. Johanna and Anouk are the same age and they play very well even though they just see each other once a year (or less) - the younger kids had more problems. Studying the weather we got worried before leaving as it was forecasted that the North would be rainy and much colder, but inspite of the forecase we were lucky. Saturday was fine enough to go for a walk, sit, and play in the garden and Sunday we went to the Playmobil funpark which is near Fürth. Because of the great weather it was packed! Unlike Legoland this is mostly a gigantic playground. Every once in a while the well known Playmobil plastic figures and animals can be seen and played with, i.e. they have a big cow which you can milk - fill little buckets with water. Talking about milk, I had aan aweful galactostasia since yesterday night. We came back from Erlangen and somehow i was hurting a lot. This morning I decided to call in sick and see the midwife to get this fixed. She did help me but when I got back home I had forgotten my house keys and had locked myself out. So much for leaving a key with the neighbors. We meant to do that for some time! Johanna had left hers home also. So I had to take the train to Munich and back to pick up Shawn's keys. Fortunately I had taken my wallet and mobile. Great day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home