Slovenia
Being away on a business trip is always a little bit like a vacation for me. I flew out in the morning to Ljubljana. Had a meeting with my Slovenian co-workers there and then got a cab to Kransjka Gora. This is a nice little ski resort with plenty of tourism and my company owns a hotel there. What a weird portfolio we have! But the hotel had a pool and I could not resist and swam before heading out to dinner. So far so good, only that my milk pump broke on the plane and I was so desperate that i tried to fix it with tape, gum and other things I could find in the hotel to relieve the pressure. Finally I got it to work at least on one side. Crap. I should have put a towel around it or cushioned it with a sock. This weekend we are heading to Erlangen to visit Kerstin and Stefan and kids. Marco and Angelika will also come and we all take the kids to Playmobil-land. Johanna can't wait to see that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home