Is it spring yet?
Last weekend was perfect. We finally had a hot day. It was so nice that I did get my first sunburn this year. I had put sun screen on but forgot that i had cut my hair so short that my neck got burned. We spend all Sunday with Aaron's family, sitting in the sun, and bbqing fish. Shawn also forced me to go shopping on Saturday t0 get new clothes for work. I hate shopping! But in the end we found a nice new suit and some shirts.This week I have been tired and sick with a little cold. On top of that Mara has had a bad night which she seldom has and I am not used to not sleeping. Instead of working out I went to the gym to sit in the massage chair. Perfect. I love that thing. Not as good as a real massage but still. So relaxing! Just two more weeks and Grafton and Josephine will be here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home