
Our trip to Austria was fun. Even though Mara suffered from constipation she did not show it too much and was our "happy baby" as always. Heike and Mara took walks around town and hung out at the hotel. My team worked hard and enjoyed the social parts of the event. The team event was fun and a full success. I loved the rope courses which were much more difficult than I expected. I had to take the "manager" course. After I struggled so much nobody wanted to follow. I am still sore. If you can't master the technique you have to make up for it with muscle strength. We finished with a bungee jump from the last platform. My birthday party was very nice too. Weather was perfect, almost too hot. Shawn fed us as always with plenty of fancy food. So that kids and adults had fun.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home