Friday, June 13, 2008

A night out

Today is Friday the 13th but somehow most of yesterday felt like it. Johanna woke up feeling sick. I had meetings in Austria I could not cancel. Especially after I had stayed home the day before with Mara for our Nanny had to attend a funeral. So we brought her with Mara to our nanny where apparently Johanna had lots of fun. She was not THAT sick but you never know with kids. Later I got a speeding ticket on the autobahn (maybe, keep your fingers crossed) driving home to pick up the girls and get to the dentist in time. Johanna has her first cavity. This sucks. She is supposed to floss and I need to control her brushing more. But the day ended nicely after all:

Not that i like soccer but my co-workers and I had planned to have a little cocktail party which happened to take place the same day the German team was playing against Croatia. So we decided to join the "public" viewing at work. The game sucked but the rest was pretty entertaining. My boss is from Croatia. Later I headed home with my friend Anika to enjoy a Mojito. Fun. But I am not used to any alcohol any more. Half a beer and I am drunk! Mara got frozen milk to drink and Shawn took care of both girls at home. Perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home