Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Days in Basel

Coming back from vacation my work schedule has been very busy and for the upcoming weeks it is full of business trips to mostly Basel. Everybody seemed to have waited with their projects for the summer to end to invite for a first kick-off meeting. That way I will be busy travelling almost every week. I do enjoy getting away by myself but I still miss my girls. Basel is very energetic and culturally divers unlike Munich and especially Holzkirchen. It is fun. The company though reminds me a lot of my old work. Not surprisingly and I am happy to return back home. This evening we went out for dinner and I had shrimps and scallops so I won't complain to much. Will see if I get to swim some laps tomorrow before breakfast. Not sure, I am sooo tired.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 am, Blogger Jörg said...

Hi Katrin,
habe gerade für unseren Kindergarten eine Website gemacht.
Schau mal rein zur alten Heimat.
www.waldkindergarten-kupfersiefen.de

Viele Grüße
Jörg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home