Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation

Finally I am off. Yeaaaahoooo. I enjoyed my first lazy day at home with Shawn and Mara. Weather had been better than forecasted but we didn't do anything special. Mom and Nick took today off (no baby-sitting) and went for a road trip over the mountains to Innsbruck and back. They had a great time. No rain - which was my biggest worry and they did find their way back;-) . Tomorrow at 8 a.m. Graf and Johanna will arrive at the Munich airport. Shawn is going to pick them up. He also planned to cook a lot of food for them. With the jet lag I am not sure how hungry they will be. But I saved Grafton three GAFFEL Kölsch which he missed so much the last time he was here. So just four more days and we will take off for Ireland. I will start packing, light but with Mara on board we have to plan a little more than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home