Monday, February 23, 2009

More Snow


I am back from my training. It was actually fun and I enjoyed being away from home for some time. Shawn handled the kids and this week he is off to watch them again. By now I am cursing that I ever asked for more snow. Not sure if you can see the tip of the little christmas tree which Nick had planted last summer. Our tiny garden is packed with snow and Shawn had to shovel a path to the garage in order to get there with dry feet. Also there is no parking in the front any more but a very narrow slot between high piles of snow. Once you are in the car's doors don't open. We also celebrated Johanna's 8th birthday on Friday. My little girl is already eight! The night before I baked three cakes for her: one for school, one for home, and one for her sports club. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home