Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am walking

Mara started to explore the world a little more. This weekend she walked all the way from our house the the playground. Which is about 6 blocks. There she giggled while playing on the swing and seesaw. On the way back she refused to sit in the stroller and to walk. Sorry girl, I can't carry you all the way. Johanna had her friend Clara from school stay over night and the girls tried to comfort Mara who was crying in the stroller. From Monday on until Wednesday we had Aaron as a sleep over guest while Bernd had to take little Lily to the hospital. We hope she is better now. Yesterday I was traveling to Ljubljana just for a day. While it was raining there we did get a little more snow in Holzkirchen. The mountains have enough for the schoolkids to not cancel their ski class this year. So Johanna will go skiing again today. Lucky her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home