Friday, February 06, 2009

The Weekend ahead

After a work week of sunny days with "high" temperatures (at least high for February) the forecast for the weekend is less pleasant: Rain and Snow. We just got used to these Spring temperatures but it is kind of early. So it is probably worth fixing the zipper on Johanna's snow suit and not pack away the winter shoes. Jo is getting a really good skier. She is in the most advance group at school and really picks it up fast. Next week though is her last ski lesson at school. Maybe we can manage another trip together on the weekend. Some co-workers had also planned to go over Valentine's day. Hmm, sounds good to me. I have just another trip to Ljubljana scheduled for Wednesday while Shawn has a company party the same night. Fortunately Rebecca will baby-sit until I get back. The following week I have a training call all week. Will try and sneek out for Johanna's birthday. Can you believe she is already turning eight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home