Friday, May 08, 2009

Basel

This week felt short somehow - as I had my two day business trip to Basle on Tuesday and Wednesday. I tried out a new hotel this time: Hotel Krafft. It is a very cosy old fashioned building with artsy stylish funiture right by the Rhine river. Perfect to enjoy my quiet breakfast in the morning with a view of old town and the river. I also liked that they have free tea all day (and night). Equiped with lots of magazines from the airport I spend my evening reading and relaxing. Meanwhile Shawn watched the kids at home, had little Karl baby sit when he was playing soccer. I also talked with both of my little cousines this week. Unfortunately Sünje had time this weekend while we are having my friend from University with their families at our house. The following weekend Rike and Malte might come and visit. That would be fun. I have not yet met Arved and let's find out if he and Mara will get a long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home