
What was planned only as a short pick-up trip was a little more exhausting than I thought it would be. But it was still worth it and a lot of fun. And actually on the way over we had little to no problems flying other than that the plane was fully booked and Mara had to sit on my lap for 10 hours: Two to Madrid and another eight to Dulles. I had bought Mara a little ride-one suitcase which she loves and sat on so that I could pull her through the airports. That way I had checked our stroller all the way through. Big mistake! It never made it and caused a lot of calls to the call-center of Iberia. Grafton just wrote that is finally arrived in Delaware now that we are back home. I ended up buying a new smaller stroller after getting tired of carrying Mara around all day. She is getting heavy. Now I want my money back from Iberia! And of course they need to ship the stroller back to me. Ha - next time they can just buy me a new stroller and I leave ours home altogether. That would be easier and cheaper for all. Now we are back and JET LAGGED - big time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home