Cha-Cha-Cha
This Monday Johanna went to camp for one week. We organized a children's camp which she signed up for together with her good friend Pippa from school. So far the weather has been in favor of the kids who are camping in big group tents close to the river Isar near Bad Tölz. I am very curious how she will like it. As Jo is not the type of kid who gets homesick easily we are in no danger to have to pick her up. Mara is staying with Sylvia this week while Shawn and I work a good 3 day week. Nice those public holidays in May and June. My company also closes the Fridays that will get us a nice looooonnng weekend. As we have to pick up Jo on Saturday no chance to get away for 4 days which doesn't matter as I just went on all these trips and enjoy some time at home. The video by the way was recorded by Johanna last week while Oma (Happy Birthday!!) stayed with us. What a career as a rapper to look forward. Hehehe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home