
This week Mara went to her new day care "Kinderland" in Weyarn for the first time. She is doing really great and even took her first nap together with all other kids yesterday. But I know that her old nanny Sylvia is already missing her. I am still sure that this is the right thing for Mara. At the same time Johanna spends her first three weeks of vacation in the group for older (school) kids close by. She likes it very much and complained when I was picking her up early. Unfortunately it is not in the same building with Mara. Tuesday we celebrated Shawn's bday with cake in bed as always and he took the kids to kindergarten. Very relaxing - I could ride my bike to work. This is the only drawback not having Mara in a local kindergarten, but in the end it is 10 more minutes by car.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home