Swimming Jet Lagged
Returning from my business trip to East Hanover and Princeton in New Jersey I enjoy being back with my girls at home. I missed them so much. It was still fun to be in the US for a couple of days. I swam every morning to keep on schedule with our preparations for Croatia. Only that the hotel pools were all so tiny that it was not possible to reach the distance but focus more on the technical part. I read some more on the total immersion technique and I loved it. This really helped me to swim effortless and for longer periods. My freestyle was never efficient and I suffered being faster doing all other styles. Now back at home we took the kids to the lake again who paddles along in our big rubber boat. Mara and Johanna had a sleep-over this weekend. I traded kids, Lily came to stay with Mara and Johanna slept at Aaron's house. It worked out well. Mara's dentist recommended that we get rid of her Binky soon, so last night we just took it away. My poor baby. But she did well - woke up early this morning. Ohh, this is hard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home