Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Long weekends and plenty of sports

The last weekend was finally nice - weatherwise but also very very busy. My choir had organized voice formation classes which I managed and also attended last Saturday. This was really great and even though I think I am a quite experienced singer I can still learn a lot to sing more professionally. This weekend another session is planned. Johanna is interested in listening in. Instead she went to watch Shawn's soccer game together with her friend Laura and Mara. While Mara had her first date in the afternoon. Her playfriend Leo from day care who is only 3 days old and about 3 inch shorter had invited her over to play at his house. On top of all that Janni and I decided we need to practice for Croatia a little more and went swimming that morning in Rottach Egern which has a nice open pool facing the Lake Tegernsee. The lake is still too cold even with a wetsuit. Saturday evening i went to join the Pilates class which usually is at the same time as my choir. Sunday we climbed the Schönfeldhütte trail to find out if our family reunion is planned out weel and that same night I swam another 3.7 k and Monday ... hung out and did nothing at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home