Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful mother's day yesterday. Shawn took the kids to watch Aaron's soccer game and that way the men and kids had fun and I got to go out with Janni. As she was still on call for work we moved our outing to a nearby location and climbed the Taubenberg not far from out house. On the top of that little hill you find a tower with wonderful views of the Alps and the Munich surroundings, also a nice restaurant which serves organic food only. After a week of rain Sunday was sunny and warm. I almost needed to apply sunscreen which I didn't. On the way down we got lost a little but made it back to the car to drive to lake Tegernsee to have a late lunch, tea at Janni's house to join our husbands not before 3 p.m. To finish off the day I went swimming and swam about 3k. Should try to get fit before our Croatia trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home