Saturday, March 13, 2010

At time goes by

Last weekend we took a wonderful trip to Sinsheim to meet my old friends from school. Luckily we also beat the weather by leaving on Friday night with no traffic. We woke up the next morning at our friends house to look out of the window and see about 25 cm of new snow. It was dry the day before. The kids enjoyed it a lot. The adults had lots of great food and good talks. Kerstin is pregnant with her third and Steff also showed up as a surprise guest. The next day we went to a little animal park / minizoo but now the weather got to me. It was sunny, windy and coooold. This I felt on my trip to Slovenia last Tuesday where I got strep throat again and had to stay home for two days. I still feel tired and took a nap with Mara today. Ooh, and by the way, we had our piano tuned! What a difference that makes even listing to Johanna's beginners practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home