
Johanna's birthday party was fun. We didn't do anything special this time but were very lucky with the weather. Sunny all day and almost spring temperatures let us play outside for most of the time. Too bad that the weather switched back into winter mode. When I returned from Ljubljana this Tuesday we drove through a heavy snow storm and actually right now it is snowing again. Tomorrow we will drive up to Sinsheim to see my old friends from school. I hope the streets will be cleared. Their daughter Anouk is exactly two month younger than Johanna and somehow they always liked each other, even we don't see them more than once a year. Johanna was sick this week, a head-ache and sore throat but no fever or any other symtoms. Today she felt fine again so I think we are ready for our trip. Mara is fine right now. She is picking up more and more words and really enjoys to sing just like her older sister.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home