Thursday, January 14, 2010

Papa home alone

I am getting ready for the weekend. Need to pack for a two day seminar that my choir was offering at the bavarian musical academy about an hour from here, south of Regensburg. Fun, i hope my voice is holding up because my throat started hurting today. We will leave tomorrow afternoon until then I will try and eat some more vitamin C. The following Monday afternoon I will then fly to Geneva and travel from there to a business meeting in Nyon. Another three days for Shawn to watch the kids. So that way I get a little rest from my family (until I miss them again) and they from me. Johanna and Shawn will try to go skiing Saturday morning together with Aaron (and Bernd?) while Janni promised to watch the little girls. We have not yet decided what to do in the upcoming Winter vacation in February. Either ski again or travel south to catch some sun? Hmm, difficult decision but by the time we make up our mind everything will be booked anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home