Friday, November 13, 2009

Too many activities too little time

This week was busy with appointments. Mara had her St. Martin's festival and in a catholic town like Weyarn this is a huge event. If I had only known I would have brought the stroller by. Without is I had to carry her and her little hand latern which she literally carried in her hand. To hold it on a stick was to difficult but that way I could not light the candle at all. The whole town with more than 100 kids and their parents walked from the elementary school to the church. Once there, Mara was too tired to follow the music and play that the older kids had prepared so we rushed home. Yesterday my friend Anika finally had her first baby. A little girl called Mayra. Sounds almost like Mara. Which reminds me that we still have not visited my cousine Rike and her little girl Jule. Maybe it was better because we all were quite sick with a nasty cold - or swine flu or whatever it was. We will still get the flu shots next week at my work. Better safe than sorry. Today Johanna was invited to a vernissage which her classmate Celine was having near Munich. Of course we were late, Jo had lost the invite with the directions and Mara got tired ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home