
So finally i got it in my hands. Had to charge up the battery and here we go. Took some trial pictures but have to do more tests this weekend. The beautiful flower bouquet was sent to me by my inlaws. My foot is still bothering me even though it doesn't hurt too much. The doctor gave me an aircast today, so that I could use it at the house. Crutches are just very impractical when you have a house with 4 levels. Tomorrow I have to go to the Octoberfest with my co-workers. I really don't feel like going but usually it is fun once there. Johanna took her first piano lesson with the new teacher. She likes him very much. He was cool as he could play songs from Michael Jackson. I hope she will stick with it for some time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home