Friday, August 21, 2009

My last day of work before heading to Denmark

After an crazy day yesterday (the kids and I were stuck in traffic for 2 hours on the way to day care in the morning) I am enjoying a more normal and quiet last work day. Even managed to work out. Though it was very frustrating to watch the World Championships in Athletics 50K race walk while I was jogging probably with not even half the speed for only 30 min. But at least it lets the time pass faster. Another couple of hours to go and then I am three weeks off! WHooooohooo. Can't wait to go up north. We have not seen Elke and Kurt for quite some time and I am really looking forward to seeing them before Shawn picks us up to drive up to Denmark. Here is what is waiting for us.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger Jörg said...

Well, that looks great!!!
Hope the BBQ is big enough for Shawn? Or will you bring the 'Smoker'?

Viele Grüße und schönen Urlaub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home