Monday, October 05, 2009

Indian Summer

Following the Bavarian monsoon summer we are having a really nice autumn so far. Lots of sunny days, it was even so hot that I got myself sun-burned sitting on the porch with Sünnie yesterday (She and kids were here for waffles and a chat on Sunday). I didn't notice the sun-burn until later. When I went to my swim club at night and looked at myself in the mirrow. Ouch. My foot also is still not Ok and I am wairing the aircast as much as possible along with the crutches. The doctor said it was no problem to swim. To drive our car I take the cast off and put it back on when I get wherever I have to go. Mara doesn't like it and always requests for me to take "the shoe off"! By the way I put the Denmark pictures online. Now you might ask how I did get to take pictures as my camera was stolen, but we used Janni and Bernds camera even more to make up for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home