Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year

As I don't know when I get to it, i better do it today and wish you all happy holidays and a great and healthy 2010. We have been busy with family in town and all the christmas activities at day care and school. Mike and Lene already left with the kids for Austria where we meet up with them soon. It was nice to have them with us again. They just live to far away. When my inlaws flew in last Friday I was down with a stomach virus which I cought from the kids. Mara had it and then Lasse. Really annoying and I wasn't able to do anything for two days. That way Josephine got to take Johanna Christmas shopping and the next day we all went sledding. Even Oma went down the little hills. Now just one more day of work and one more Christmas party to go until we take off for our vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home