
After a lot of our friends hinted that they had never had a real turkey or a Thanksgiving dinner Shawn decided to cook for Mara's birthday and this years Thanksgiving. As non or us have a holiday we moved the event to the weekend and invited some friend. Without Shawn's knowledge I invited even more so that we could finish the huge amount of food that he was preparing. It was a really fun party. We had 10 adults and 9 kids including two newborns. Ok, they didn't eat any turkey yet. We also played and sung together some christmas music as Lars had brought over his guitar. Rike and Malte stayed over with their kids and by the time they left Arved was requesting to stay here. It took him some time to warm up but then he liked being around Mara and Johanna. Sunday we needed to clean the house. I was so tired that i skipped the gym and went right to the swimming pool yesterday night. But at least I worked off some of the food swimming over 3 k. Yes, time to prepare for Croatia.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home