Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Tooth ache

I finally got my tooth fixed. Ever since Christmas I was believing (or convincing myself) that I had a slight ear pain and this was NOT my tooth. But I was wrong. Cavities under the old corona. Sucks, it had to be taken out and the tooth is lot. A root canal followed. But I already feel better. Yay. Even on a grey day like today. The temperatures rose a couple of degrees and even in Holzkirchen it is too warm for snow. Maybe 10 min south of us. I am hoping as the kids are going to ski again this afternoon. It looks not at all anymore like the picture from last weekend. Mike and Lene are planing to come up after Easter so maybe we manage to make plans ourselves this weekend for the upcoming school vacations?

1 Comments:

At 3:28 pm, Blogger Jörg said...

Ouchhh!
Das hört sich aber gemein an.
Ich wünsche dir gute Besserung, möge es schnell vorrüber gehen.

Alles Gute
Jörg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home