Friday, April 09, 2010

One week in Turkey

I didn't expect too much when I booked this trip last minute just a week before we took off. It was fairly cheap and with a little bit of luck the weather was promised to be fine. Shawn drove us to the airport and with small luggage and two kids on hand we took off. Arrived in the middle of the night but the hotel turned out to be very nice. We had a huge family room. The food was great and plentiful, weather sunny. Perfect! The kids also had lots of friends. So that I didn't see much of Johanna at all. You could find her drinking non-alcoholic pina colada at the bar with her little friends. And I enjoyed just to do nothing, hang out with Mara in the Haman, go for walks at the beach - not make any plans all day. Returning to Germany my throat infection returned and I am back on antibiotics. Sucks big time. We drove Johanna to join Mike and Lene in Austria. They are spending another week at the baby hotel with the kids. Let's see when I get to upload all pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home