Thursday, September 27, 2007

Moving on

This week we finally got the moving date confirmed: October 2nd and 4th. Unfortunately we have the national holiday in between, so I hope the movers will get all vital things installed, especially all beds and the kitchen. Otherwise we'll have to eat out even more than we usually do.

Today I got my first paycheck. They had added the moving expenses. It should look like that every month. Time to get new living room furniture. I also ordered a new kitchen counter top - not at a kitchen store but instead at a hardware store. If I measured it correctly it should also work, especially for a rental house. This way we safe two-thirds of the cost.
Thursday is library day for Johanna and me. It is open late and we'll stop by on the way from school to pick up some new books, CDs or videos. Btw. all first graders had their picture in the local news paper. I will try and scan it in, so you can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home